- Please fill out the volunteer application –>Volunteer Information Sheet (Fill-in PDF – must have Acrobat DC)
- Fill-in PDF form is not supported by Google Chrome. You may also print out the form and bring to your orientation.
- Call volunteer coordinator, Deb at 518.462.0459 x 237 to set up a tour & meeting
7 days a week. Includes setting tables, serving meal, and a light clean up. 12 years and older please.
- Lunch (Saturday only):
- 10:30am – 1pm
- Mon – Sat, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Sun, 3:30pm – 5:30pm
½ hour service –Pastors/youth groups. Guests appreciate special music or dramatizations. Mon – Sat service begins at 6pm, Sunday service begins at 4pm.
Tutoring in the Education & Resource Center:
Tutoring reading, math, GED or other skills. Regular availability necessary for a few hours weekly Mon – Fri, 9am – 3pm.
Free Medical Clinic:
For healthcare professionals (Nurses, pharmacists, MD’s). Tues and Fri.
In Blessingdale’s Clothing Room. Mon – Fri, 9am – 3pm
New Faith Program for women and children (you will need to fill out a second form for this area)
Holidays (to serve holiday meals contact the volunteer coordinator one month in advance)
- Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and Superbowl meal serving
Helping with mailing or other projects and special events. Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm. Newsletter mailings in Feb, June, Sept and Dec.
Sponsor a drive for food, used clothing, or personal hygiene items. Seasonal drives for: school supplies, winter coats & boots, Christmas gifts (new hats/gloves/socks and new toys).
Make sandwiches off site for bag lunches. (PB&J and/or bologna or ham, mustard)
*PLEASE CONTACT MISSION PRIOR TO PREPARATION.
For further inquiries please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Deb at 518.462.0459 x 237.